Compact, elegant and extremely robust, the uHoo “PRO” system is designed for monitoring air in
- multi-room buildings and/or
- in multiple buildings within a site and/or
- buildings in any number of geographical locations
- Allows you to install an infinite number of monitors in indoor spaces, locally, regionally and even internationally – keeping track continually of indoor air quality at every site.
- With a web-based app, “PRO’s” data is output to the uHoo cloud and can be viewed remotely on smartphones, PCs, laptops and tablets.
- Using API’s uHoo “PRO” is designed to integrate with SMART BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Similarly, via API’s, data can be relayed to smart screens to show employees and visitors the quality of air in numeric and graphical formats.
- At the click of an icon data can be downloaded to CSV files for analysis.
- Delivers notifications and “bad air” alerts to whoever has authorised access, anywhere in the world.
- You can customise the thresholds for each of the sensor parameters at which uHoo “PRO” will react with notifications and alerts.
- See, review and analyse current and historical data by the minute, hour, day, and month.
- Data is stored securely, indefinitely for your reference at any time.
In its tough, elegant case uHoo “PRO” senses NINE parameters– best in class!
You can detect:
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Air Pressure
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
- Nitrogen Dioxide
uHoo “PRO” will NOT work on a uHoo “LITE” account.